Be 1 of 100 new SPARK employees!
Just over a year ago we opened a competition named "NSoft is hiring 50 employees". Since then, a lot of things have changed, for example, we launched business park SPARK, NSoft company is one of the members, and we hired more than 60 new employees! Almost all of our departments have got one or more new members - developers, graphic designers, 3D animators, system administrators, sales agents, human resources officers, legal advisors, testers, employees working on support and maintenance... We are proud that SPARK family is richer for this large number of people, but we’re not stopping there. After the first successful hiring campaign, we continue with expanding our company. This time it is a round figure - 100! We are looking for new developers, system administrators, engineers, project managers, accountants… If you think that your knowledge and skills can contribute to SPARK and its further development, apply now and be one of hundred new employees! Current job openings can be found here, and soon we will be hiring UX Designers, Dev Ops Engineers, Database Developers and many others. It is not the "only" thing we offer at SPARK. If you do not want to be just another employee, you can always start your own startup and become an entrepreneur. For all young people with a thirst for knowledge, there is SPARK school with programming, project management and design workshops, which are an excellent foundation for a future career. Become a SPARKster!
- CEE FREIRAUM, An Opportunity for Young People to Enter the International Market
- Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
- Support Technical Training
- Innovation Hack is Back!
- NSoft – the Third Most Desirable Employer in the ICT Sector
- Promotion of the “Play, Learn and Earn” Startup Game Held
- Workshops for Primary School Children: Robotics is Fun
- SPARK event: Promotion of the Startup Game “Play, Learn and Earn”
- The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman