Be 1 of 100 new SPARK employees!
Just over a year ago we opened a competition named "NSoft is hiring 50 employees". Since then, a lot of things have changed, for example, we launched business park SPARK, NSoft company is one of the members, and we hired more than 60 new employees! Almost all of our departments have got one or more new members - developers, graphic designers, 3D animators, system administrators, sales agents, human resources officers, legal advisors, testers, employees working on support and maintenance... We are proud that SPARK family is richer for this large number of people, but we’re not stopping there. After the first successful hiring campaign, we continue with expanding our company. This time it is a round figure - 100! We are looking for new developers, system administrators, engineers, project managers, accountants… If you think that your knowledge and skills can contribute to SPARK and its further development, apply now and be one of hundred new employees! Current job openings can be found here, and soon we will be hiring UX Designers, Dev Ops Engineers, Database Developers and many others. It is not the "only" thing we offer at SPARK. If you do not want to be just another employee, you can always start your own startup and become an entrepreneur. For all young people with a thirst for knowledge, there is SPARK school with programming, project management and design workshops, which are an excellent foundation for a future career. Become a SPARKster!
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman
- The Implementation of the Digital Cities Project Began
- Open Event: The Power of Diverse Startup Teams by Ljuba Youngblom
- SPARKreatorice: the First Competition Round Completed
- SPARK Tech Meetup #7 Summoned Developers
- Startup Europe Week 2018: Start Your Own Business with Support from State and Startup Organizations
- Open Event: Fireside Chat with Maris Prii
- Workshop: Startup Success Factor
- Startup Europe Ambassador
- SPARKland: Winners of a Student Architectural Competition Called “NSoft Headquarters Building”