- Sports Betting (in-play betting, minigames, virtual gaming, e-sports)
- Gamification of Sports Data (2nd-screen, predictions, social media, coach fan, daily fantasy, fan competitions, skill games, sponsor activation, smart tv, multi-channel)
- Future Sports Data (artificial intelligence, machine learning, tracking data, predictive analytics, chatbot, virtual assistants, wearables, virtual reality, augmented reality)
- Sports Data Journalism (automated content creation, automated video creation, next-gen visualisations, journalist tools, sponsor activation, smart editorials).
Innovation Hack is Back!
SPARK’s and Sportradar’s Innovation Hack is back for 2018, this time in somewhat different format. Whether you’re returning for your second year, or you’re new to this, there’s only one thing you need to know: it’s the best place to show your tech and business skills and win some great prizes at the same time! The Innovation Hack hackathon will be held on 7th and 8th July 2018 at SPARK (Mostar). What’s changed? This year, it’ll be a 24-hour competition, not only for the IT professionals but also for students of final years or anyone interested in startups/sports data. We’re looking for developers and gamers, but also business developers, marketing people, project managers who might contribute to the business side of a solution. Also, given the shorter duration of the competition, you don’t have to develop a prototype, only concept and some mockups, with the emphasis on both tech and business parts of a solution. What hasn’t changed? The prizes are still great: 1st place - 4500 BAM 2nd place - 3000 BAM 3rd place - 1400 BAM. Also, the topics for your mobile, web or desktop apps based on sports data remained the same:
- SPARK Internships in 2018
- Fuckup Nights Mostar: Open Applications
- NSoft – an Accelerator of BH Development
- Another SPARK Startup Bootcamp Held
- SPARK Tech Meetup #8 Held
- Opening of the France eMotion Exhibition
- Visit by Expert: Cordell Carter
- The Project “Improving the Institutional Entrepreneurial Infrastructure” is Halfway There
- NSoft Receives Deloitte Technology CE Fast 50 2018 Award
- Joint Declaration Reinforcing Entrepreneurship Ecosystem Signed