Lecture: How to find your first investment?
The main problem for our startups is to find pre-seed investment. Startups are ready for the market, but they need money to launch their product or service. How to find the first investment? What is necessary to have when looking for investors? Where to find investors? Sign up for a lecture by Keith Ippel and you'll find out the answers to these questions. The lecture "How to find your first investment?" will be held on Thursday, 15 Dec 2016 from 16:30 to 17:30 at SPARK premises. All interested can book their place here.
- CEE FREIRAUM, An Opportunity for Young People to Enter the International Market
- Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
- Support Technical Training
- Innovation Hack is Back!
- NSoft – the Third Most Desirable Employer in the ICT Sector
- Promotion of the “Play, Learn and Earn” Startup Game Held
- Workshops for Primary School Children: Robotics is Fun
- SPARK event: Promotion of the Startup Game “Play, Learn and Earn”
- The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman