Lecture: How to find your first investment?
The main problem for our startups is to find pre-seed investment. Startups are ready for the market, but they need money to launch their product or service. How to find the first investment? What is necessary to have when looking for investors? Where to find investors? Sign up for a lecture by Keith Ippel and you'll find out the answers to these questions. The lecture "How to find your first investment?" will be held on Thursday, 15 Dec 2016 from 16:30 to 17:30 at SPARK premises. All interested can book their place here.
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman
- The Implementation of the Digital Cities Project Began
- Open Event: The Power of Diverse Startup Teams by Ljuba Youngblom
- SPARKreatorice: the First Competition Round Completed
- SPARK Tech Meetup #7 Summoned Developers
- Startup Europe Week 2018: Start Your Own Business with Support from State and Startup Organizations
- Open Event: Fireside Chat with Maris Prii
- Workshop: Startup Success Factor
- Startup Europe Ambassador
- SPARKland: Winners of a Student Architectural Competition Called “NSoft Headquarters Building”