My First Robot for Primary Schools
Learning robotics, kids develop the love of science and engineering in a simple and interesting way, and it continues to grow with them. Fun robotics projects have a positive impact on creativity, teach kids to follow instructions, while finished robots give them a sense of achievement and self-esteem. SPARK school organized workshops on robotics already, but now for the first time, we will launch My first robot for primary school children. Thanks to the Ministry of Civil Affairs, we will donate mBot robots to two primary schools in Mostar. mBot is an entry-level robot adjusted for every child. Hopefully, kids will enjoy programming, and after they finish all the tasks and “give life” to their robot, they’ll have cool toy for learning. We plan to extend the scope of its activities to a much larger number of schools because we believe that every child can become a programmer. Follow our website to stay up to date with the latest information.
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners