NSoft has once again been acknowledged for its business excellence. It hasn’t been that long since NSoft claimed fifth place in Deloitte’s competition
of 50 fastest growing companies in Central Europe and now a new recognition has come.
In the 16th year of the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA, NSoft
, as the only representative from Bosnia and Herzegovina has claimed the high 55th place.
The Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA program is an objective industry ranking that recognizes the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) during the past four years. The program is supported by the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 initiatives, which rank high-growth technology companies by location or specifically defined geographic area.
Eligibility criteria for the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ EMEA program that NSoft had to meet:
- Be in business for a minimum of four years
- Be headquartered in EMEA
- Have base-year operating revenues of 50.000€ and a current year operating revenue of at least 800.000€
- Own proprietary intellectual property or proprietary technology, sold to customers in products that contribute to a majority of the company's operating revenues.
- Owns proprietary technology that contributes to a significant portion of the company's operating revenues.
- Manufactures a technology related product.
- Devotes a significant proportion of operating revenues to research and development of technology.
- Be technology intensive, or use unique technology to solve problems
This is yet another proof that NSoft is on the right path and that its products are well recognized and accepted on the market.