- He’s a co-founder of Adludio, the industry-leading platform for sensory advertising with clients such as Unilever, P&G, Sky, Nestle, RedBull, Paypal, BBC and much more.
- He’s a founder of Startup Remarkable, which aims at helping startups and businesses in social media and effective marketing.
- He writes for Huffington Post and also runs the blog.
- He was in charge of marketing for social gaming startup We R Interactive, which had six million users in the first year.
- He also has experience in mentoring his fellow entrepreneurs, and actively works on entrepreneur mentoring at General Assembly London where he lectures on Facebook Advertising, Search (Google PPC), Twitter Marketing, Linkedin PPC, Video Marketing, Personal Branding, Growth Hacking, and similar.
Open Event: Growth Hacking – Marketer’s Guide to Grow Your Business
If you've been familiar with the startup world or marketing, you've probably encountered the term Growth Hacking many times, but you're not quite sure what it is. It's time for this to change! Apply to another free SPARK event as we’ll host an expert from the United Kingdom, Howard Kingston, on Thursday, 12 October at 4 PM. He will hold a lecture on Growth Hacking - Marketer's Guide to Grow Your Business. This active member of the startup scene in the UK has a tremendous experience:
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman
- The Implementation of the Digital Cities Project Began
- Open Event: The Power of Diverse Startup Teams by Ljuba Youngblom
- SPARKreatorice: the First Competition Round Completed
- SPARK Tech Meetup #7 Summoned Developers
- Startup Europe Week 2018: Start Your Own Business with Support from State and Startup Organizations
- Open Event: Fireside Chat with Maris Prii
- Workshop: Startup Success Factor
- Startup Europe Ambassador
- SPARKland: Winners of a Student Architectural Competition Called “NSoft Headquarters Building”