Open Event: How to Expand Your Business Internationally by David Feldsott
We continue to collaborate with EiR experts - this time we welcome David Feldsott, an expert with more than ten years of experience with tech startups and corporations. In addition to advising our startups, David will also hold an open event for everyone interested on Tuesday, 16 January 2018 from 5 - 6 PM. The main topic is How to Expand Your Business Internationally and it is ideal for anyone wishing to win over more than our local market. Once a good idea grows into business, it's natural that you want to spread to new users. But easier said than done. Sign up for this free open event and find out about international protocols, customs, and cultures of other nations and other challenges and benefits of business expansion.
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners