Opening of Applications for Chevening Scholarships
Chevening Scholarships are the UK government’s global scholarship programme, funded by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations. The scholarships offer the opportunity to study for a one-year master’s degree at any of the UK’s leading universities and are awarded to outstanding established or future leaders across a wide range of fields. The programme provides a unique opportunity for tomorrow’s leaders to build a global network of continuing professional significance and also to establish social, cultural, academic, or commercial partnerships with the UK. The applications for the 2019/2020 Chevening Scholarships programme are now open and if you would like more information on requirements and how to apply, please come to SPARK Mostar, on Wednesday, 3 October 2018 at 15:30 hrs. There will be an opportunity to talk to the British Embassy Sarajevo Chevening officer, as well as hear from the previous Chevening scholars all about their one-year master studies in the UK. You can book your place by filling out the short form at the bottom of the text. Applications for a Chevening Scholarship must be submitted online at www.chevening.org/apply and the deadline for receipt of applications is 6 November at 12:00 GMT (UK time). Applications received after this date will not be processed. Applicants should read the online guidance and demonstrate how they meet the Chevening selection criteria before submitting an application. If they have further questions about the programme they can use the contact us function on the website www.chevening.org/contact-us.
- Opening of Applications for Chevening Scholarships
- BETAPITCH Mostar 2018: Open Applications for Startups and Visitors
- SPARK Startup blablaDev is the Winner of the Take Off Istanbul Event
- Visit by Expert: Paul Bloudoff
- The “SPARK School of Informatics” Projects
- Visit by Expert: Jasmine Shells
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers