SPARK startup: Demo Day
The Demo Day has been held on Monday, 10 April 2017 in the pleasant atmosphere of SPARK co-working space. Startup teams have worked very hard to develop their business ideas and prepare for market launch during the six-month acceleration within SPARK startup program, and Demo Day marks the last day of acceleration. A total of five startups (blablaDev, My Spot, VRET, CoffeeTime, and Amplius) presented their finished products in three-minute pitches in front of the potential investors and jury consisted of Marko Zeljko (SPARK), Miloš Lazović (SwissContact) and Tim Ellis (Cadence Ventures). After pitching, the jury took a little time to decide the winner. Although it was emphasised that all the teams really progressed since their entry into the program, startup VRET won the first prize - pitch at the popular conference Spark.me in Budva, along with covered travel and accommodation costs. VRET is an abbreviation of "Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy" and they currently offer treatments for getting rid of claustrophobia, fear of heights and stress. As a prelude to this event, Tim Ellis held the two-hour lecture and answered these questions - why run a startup and how to get the first investment. Cadence Ventures is a company engaged in investing in technology startups.
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners