Sportradar – SPARK’s New General Partner
We are more than satisfied with the fact that SPARK got a new general partner, Sportradar, by signing a corporate agreement of partnership and cooperation. Sportradar is an international organisation which successfully operates in terms of sport, media and betting industry. They are partners with more than 1,000 companies in more than 80 countries, and they employ over 1,900 workers in more than 30 locations. Our general partner will be attending SPARK events regularly, while our startups will be having special benefits. They will have the chance to utilize the given sports data, for more than 300,000 professional sports events every year, for over 40 different sports, which Sportradar continually gives. The accent is not just on the results, but also on many other data which give almost unlimited opportunities for qualitative and quantitative analysis, performance comparison and creating interesting solutions. Besides already mentioned roles of our partner, it is important to mention that this year they will participate in the organisation of the second hackathon named “Innovation Hack”, alongside with SPARK. Innovation Hack is a 24-hour long competition with valuable prizes, in which competitors can show their IT and business skills through developing innovative solutions based on sports data. We would like to take this opportunity to thank Sportradar for signing the agreement of partnership, and we are looking forward to achieving the best possible cooperation in the future.
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners