The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
The robotics league for elementary school children - SPARKreators is in the progress - the 2nd physical round of competition was held last week (19 - 23 Mar). A total of 148 schools from all over BiH participated in the round, with 382 students and 161 teachers. They competed in 23 regional centers where they had demonstrated the knowledge of programming and robotics. The competition took place in these regional centers: OŠ "Skokovi" Cazin, OŠ "Ustikolina", Treća OŠ Ilidža, Međunarodna OŠ Zenica, OŠ "Novi Travnik", OŠ "Hasan Kikić" Sanski Most, OŠ "Petra Bakule" Mostar, Prva OŠ Zavidovići, OŠ "Vuk Karadžić" Vlasenica, OŠ "Sveti Sava" Bijeljina, OŠ "Ruđera Boškovića" Grude, OŠ "Rapatnica" Srebrenik, OŠ "Kreka" Tuzla, OŠ "Ivo Andrić" Banja Luka, OŠ "Sveti Sava" Doboj, OŠ "Sveti Sava" Istočno Novo Sarajevo, OŠ "Harmani II" Bihać, OŠ "Branko Ćopić" Prijedor, OŠ "Nikola Tesla" Derventa, OŠ "Kiseljak", OŠ "Hasan Kikić" Sarajevo, IV OŠ Mostar. The SPARKreators League is a robotics competition aimed at strengthening IT and technical culture in elementary schools across Bosnia and Herzegovina. The league started in 2016/2017 when we donated 700 educational robots to 350 primary schools in Bosnia and Herzegovina and taught teachers to work with them. Last year, through two rounds, we rewarded the most active and best schools. The role of the regional center this time was taken over by SPARK School, which hosted a competition for schools from Stolac. See all regional center results here. Our main sponsor Brza pošta HP Mostar has supported the SPARKreators project and the league.
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners