The Second Mostar Pre-Moot Mootstar Held
In cooperation with the ARBITRI Association and the Commercial Law Development Program, Office of General Counsel, U.S. Department of Commerce, we proudly present the second Mostar Pre-Moot (Mootstar). Mootstar took place on 3 and 4 February at the NSoft and SPARK premises. In the course of two days, the event gathered over 30 students from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary and Germany and over 20 practicing attorneys, in-house lawyers, and academics. Pre-moot is an essential part of the most important global competition in the field of international commercial law and international commercial arbitration: Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (Vis Moot). With its second pre-moot, Mostar now joins the global family of host cities around the globe that bring diverse groups of students each year, enabling them to prepare and practice for the Vis Moot competition that will take place in Vienna in March this year. Mootstar is a particularly unique event. Unlike in other host cities, the pre-moot in Bosnia and Herzegovina is industry-led. By hosting the pre-moot and supporting Vis Moot as an education platform, NSoft and SPARK continue to prove that it is conscious of the needs of the legal and business industry and the importance of socially responsible business. Equally unique, this pre-moot is an essential part and evolution of the Vis Moot training program that the Association ARBITRI has been implementing together with the CLDP since 2015. The program assists faculties of law from Bosnia and Herzegovina to prepare their teams for the competition. With the support of the industry, academia, governmental and non-governmental sector, the Vis Moot in Bosnia and Herzegovina has become an educational platform bringing a very much needed new generation of lawyers skilled in international arbitration and commercial law.
- CEE FREIRAUM, An Opportunity for Young People to Enter the International Market
- Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
- Support Technical Training
- Innovation Hack is Back!
- NSoft – the Third Most Desirable Employer in the ICT Sector
- Promotion of the “Play, Learn and Earn” Startup Game Held
- Workshops for Primary School Children: Robotics is Fun
- SPARK event: Promotion of the Startup Game “Play, Learn and Earn”
- The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman