Visit by Expert: Evelina Lazauskaitė
Our startups spent two days with Eveline Lazauskaitė, a sales, marketing and event organization specialist who currently works for Swisscontact worldwide. She came to SPARK under the Swiss EP program and held two workshops from her main expertise: B2B Sales for Startups and Marketing: How to Prepare Marketing Campaign for Product/Service Launch. There is never enough knowledge of these topics for our startups, who were very happy with Eveline's mentoring because she devoted herself to each startup, suggested an effective business strategy and pointed to the mistakes they have been making so far. Eveline worked at Accelerate Korea in South Korea, which is known for their startups’ international connectivity with other accelerators, such as our partner betahaus.
- CEE FREIRAUM, An Opportunity for Young People to Enter the International Market
- Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
- Support Technical Training
- Innovation Hack is Back!
- NSoft – the Third Most Desirable Employer in the ICT Sector
- Promotion of the “Play, Learn and Earn” Startup Game Held
- Workshops for Primary School Children: Robotics is Fun
- SPARK event: Promotion of the Startup Game “Play, Learn and Earn”
- The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman