Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
Last week, SPARK was visited by a new expert, Maria Nemenman, again thanks to the Swiss EP program. She has years of experience in market research and digital marketing. With a strong background in digital marketing, her practical skills are enriched with experience in the field of project management, SEO, SEM, SMM, and social listening. Maria held a total of three workshops for our startups: Fundamental Elements of Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, and SPARK startups: Real Life Examples. Based on this, our startups were given the task to do the market research for their business, reviewed during the workshop by Maria. Along with the aforementioned workshops, Maria also held a number of 1:1 mentoring sessions on the subject of market research for startups VRET, Cabbage Games, Velemajstor, NeeDlio, Imicron, Social Spot and Illuminos.
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners