Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
Last week, SPARK was visited by a new expert, Maria Nemenman, again thanks to the Swiss EP program. She has years of experience in market research and digital marketing. With a strong background in digital marketing, her practical skills are enriched with experience in the field of project management, SEO, SEM, SMM, and social listening. Maria held a total of three workshops for our startups: Fundamental Elements of Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, and SPARK startups: Real Life Examples. Based on this, our startups were given the task to do the market research for their business, reviewed during the workshop by Maria. Along with the aforementioned workshops, Maria also held a number of 1:1 mentoring sessions on the subject of market research for startups VRET, Cabbage Games, Velemajstor, NeeDlio, Imicron, Social Spot and Illuminos.
- CEE FREIRAUM, An Opportunity for Young People to Enter the International Market
- Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
- Support Technical Training
- Innovation Hack is Back!
- NSoft – the Third Most Desirable Employer in the ICT Sector
- Promotion of the “Play, Learn and Earn” Startup Game Held
- Workshops for Primary School Children: Robotics is Fun
- SPARK event: Promotion of the Startup Game “Play, Learn and Earn”
- The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman