Visit by Expert: Paul Bloudoff
What do fundraising and intellectual property have in common? Paul Bloudoff, an EiR expert, who visited SPARK from 17 to 21 September 2018. In these five days, Paul helped SPARK startups, but also accelerator managers. The topics were, of course, different or adapted to the needs of the participants. Corporate Partnerships, Business Operations, and Functional Business Strategies are Paul's workshops for SPARK Programs Executives, while NSoft and SPARK startups were more interested in the subject of intellectual property. Apart from the workshops, this EiR expert dedicated his time to these startups through 1on1 meetings: Amplius, Sophico, Cabbage Games, Imicron and Vizion. The visit ended with a "goodbye" coffee in the SPARK cafe.
- Visit by Expert: Paul Bloudoff
- The “SPARK School of Informatics” Projects
- Visit by Expert: Jasmine Shells
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car