Visit by Expert: Sara Usinger
Over the last two months, SPARK hosted Sara Usinger, an experienced program manager with SwissContact. She has spent the most of her time working with startup team on the improvement of startup program. Changes will be applied to the fifth startup generation. These mostly refer to the duration of acceleration, a more specific startup approach, market focus, Lean Canvas access, mentoring, and creation of startup program goals, orientation to selection rather than evaluation. In addition, Sara held 1:1 meetings with all SPARK startup, but also a workshop “How to use a mentorship wisely”. She has passed on her experience in working with startups and various mentors to bring them even closer to all the advantages of mentoring and to make better use of all the opportunities offered in SPARK. Thanks to Swiss EP for bringing another expert to SPARK and we are looking forward to applying knowledge to our new generation of startups!
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners