What is a Startup?
Applications to SPARK are officially opened. We invited you to join the best startups. But first, we will explain what it means to be a startup. The term “startup” is frequently used, usually when someone talks about young people, great apps, and big tech companies. But what does it mean? A startup is a young company in development that offers products or services, currently non-existent on the market. In the beginning, this company is financed by the founders or organizations similar to SPARK. These companies can be established in all forms and sizes, but there’s a great difference between “regular” small companies and startup companies. Startups are designed to grow fast. It means having products or services that can be sold in the large, global market. In SPARK, we like to say that startup is “a state of mind”. We want to change the awareness of entrepreneurship in our region. We want to establish startups that will turn their ideas into reality, build the best teams and tirelessly invest in people. Our emphasis is: SPARK is focused on people and we are offering a hundred opportunities for success, hundred opportunities to turn your ideas into products and services. In this way, you can show to local people and to the whole world that Mostar has a strong community, ready for the challenges and persistent in its work.
- Java Bootcamp – a New Workshop at SPARK
- Innovation Challenge Held as End of SPARK Academy Program
- Find Your SPARK Sarajevo – Startup Edition Powered by NSoft
- First Find Your SPARK in Zenica Ended Successfully
- SPARK school in Maglaj Starting in Autumn: Open Applications
- SPARK in Four Years
- Find Your SPARK Zenica – 3D Edition Powered by NSoft
- First Find Your SPARK in Banja Luka Successfully Finished
- Promotion of Entrepreneurship with the Support of the Ministry of Economy of HNC
- Winners of SPARKreators, the State Robotics Competition