Workshop: GDPR for Startups
On the occasion of the introduction of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we organized a workshop on the matter for our startups. The ninety-minute workshop was held by Zlatan Omerspahić - NSoft Data Protection Officer, and all startups, as well as the startup companies, were present. The importance of this workshop is that, by changing the GDPR rules, the very measure of protection of personal rights and punishment for the violation of the same reaches up to 4% of annual global traffic or 20 million euros, so our startups had opportunity to hear from a professional person how to protect themselves from this as well as similar inconveniences.
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners