Workshop on Intellectual Property Held
Intellectual property is one of the most important topics for our startups, and we rarely have a chance to hear about it, especially in BiH. That’s why we organized a Skype workshop with Ryan Morrison, the expert in intellectual property, for our startups. The workshop was held on 11 July 2017 from 10 AM to 3 PM. We divided the workshop into two parts - the first covered basic intellectual property rights for startups, copyrights, real examples showing how tech startup can use intellectual property to increase value, trademark importance, software as a patent, costs of patenting in the European and global markets, and the like. In the second part of the workshop, the startups Sophico and VRET were given the opportunity to be mentored this topic, while other starters could attend and ask questions. In this way, we worked directly on two real examples. Mr. Morrison's advice is to contact a real lawyer in any case. Although legal services are expensive, if not the most expensive one startup may have, it is better to pay less immediately and protect your product, then a much larger amount of money later.
- CEE FREIRAUM, An Opportunity for Young People to Enter the International Market
- Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
- Support Technical Training
- Innovation Hack is Back!
- NSoft – the Third Most Desirable Employer in the ICT Sector
- Promotion of the “Play, Learn and Earn” Startup Game Held
- Workshops for Primary School Children: Robotics is Fun
- SPARK event: Promotion of the Startup Game “Play, Learn and Earn”
- The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman