Workshop by Roland Osborne: Employee Wellness
On Thursday, 20 July, at 4 PM at SPARK premises, we will be organizing another workshop on human resources. This time, the founder of Olark, Roland Osborne, will hold a lecture on "Employee Wellness. Good for the world, great for business." We will talk about productivity, innovation and employment - how transparency, authentic leadership, and team activities unlock hidden productivity; how clear roles and expectations create an environment for innovation; but also how wellness creates an environment that attracts the best talent to your organization. As has been the case so far, this open event is free for all visitors, but we suggest that you fill in a short application form as soon as possible because the number of places is limited.
- CEE FREIRAUM, An Opportunity for Young People to Enter the International Market
- Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
- Support Technical Training
- Innovation Hack is Back!
- NSoft – the Third Most Desirable Employer in the ICT Sector
- Promotion of the “Play, Learn and Earn” Startup Game Held
- Workshops for Primary School Children: Robotics is Fun
- SPARK event: Promotion of the Startup Game “Play, Learn and Earn”
- The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman