Workshop: Startup Success Factor
Aside from the fact that startups often have mentoring sessions with experts from around the globe that we bring them in cooperation with the Swiss EP, it is not difficult for them to share information and knowledge with each other. In accordance with the knowledge sharing culture we cultivate in SPARK, a member of VRET startup, Iva Đikić, has decided to share the knowledge from the "Startup Success Factor" workshop with members of all other startups. Iva had the opportunity to attend this workshop as part of the YEP training program. Fifth startup generation, for which this workshop was mandatory as part of the program, as well as the startups of other generations, spent the Wednesday afternoon together and discussed topics such as demand, availability of qualified staff, technology/equipment, and raw materials, as well as the competition.
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners