World Robotic Competition: Students from Jablanica and Sarajevo Won Awards
First, they excelled in the SPARKreators League, then participated in WER Croatia Open in Zagreb, and now they return from Shanghai with awards! We talk about elementary school students from Jablanica and Sarajevo! Last Wednesday, two teams went to world robotics competition WER (World Education Robotics) in Shanghai and didn’t return empty-handed. The elementary school Vrhbosna from Sarajevo won the award for the best team video, while the elementary school Suljo Čilić from Jablanica won the award for the most creative video. SPARK school director, Kristina Visković, is exceptionally proud and happy for these results: “This news shows that our work through the project SPARKreators in the past year has been successful and that children from BiH can build their career in robotics, programming, and automation. Students from Jablanica and Sarajevo have encouraged us to continue with the SPARKreators and SPARKreatorice robotic leagues. I would like to thank Wiener Insurance for support with our journey to Shanghai.” SPARK school will continue with the projects of introducing robotics, automation, and programming in elementary and hopefully secondary schools in the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, all with tremendous help from the IRIM team (Zagreb).
- CEE FREIRAUM, An Opportunity for Young People to Enter the International Market
- Visit by Expert: Maria Nemenman
- Support Technical Training
- Innovation Hack is Back!
- NSoft – the Third Most Desirable Employer in the ICT Sector
- Promotion of the “Play, Learn and Earn” Startup Game Held
- Workshops for Primary School Children: Robotics is Fun
- SPARK event: Promotion of the Startup Game “Play, Learn and Earn”
- The 2nd Physical Round of SPARKreators League 2017/2018 Held
- Visit by Experts: Maris Prii, Ljuba Youngblom, and Adam Altman