World Robotic Competition: Students from Jablanica and Sarajevo Won Awards
First, they excelled in the SPARKreators League, then participated in WER Croatia Open in Zagreb, and now they return from Shanghai with awards! We talk about elementary school students from Jablanica and Sarajevo! Last Wednesday, two teams went to world robotics competition WER (World Education Robotics) in Shanghai and didn’t return empty-handed. The elementary school Vrhbosna from Sarajevo won the award for the best team video, while the elementary school Suljo Čilić from Jablanica won the award for the most creative video. SPARK school director, Kristina Visković, is exceptionally proud and happy for these results: “This news shows that our work through the project SPARKreators in the past year has been successful and that children from BiH can build their career in robotics, programming, and automation. Students from Jablanica and Sarajevo have encouraged us to continue with the SPARKreators and SPARKreatorice robotic leagues. I would like to thank Wiener Insurance for support with our journey to Shanghai.” SPARK school will continue with the projects of introducing robotics, automation, and programming in elementary and hopefully secondary schools in the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, all with tremendous help from the IRIM team (Zagreb).
- Open Event: 4 Steps to Launching Your Business Idea by Jasmine Shells
- SPARK Startup Batch #6: Open Applications
- Find Your SPARK 2018: who are the winners?
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Free Event for All Tech Lovers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: Workshops Applications Open
- Visit by Expert: Matt Kuppers
- Find Your SPARK 2018: win a drone, a gaming console or a remote control car
- Visit by Experts: Helena Habdija & Igor Tasić
- Find Your SPARK 2018: gadgets, competitions, and workshops
- SPARK Demo Day 2018: the Winners